Monday, 28 November 2011

-Empty topic- :P

Nah, just kidding :)
Sheez, what shall I blog about today?
Ah yes. On yesterday night's Community Chest Charity Show, Wufang students went up to perform along with 4 other artistes. (I wasn't involved, by the way, and I wouldn't want to anyway) Seriously, when I went for training last Tuesday, I saw them training, and I can't believe I couldn't recognise one of them in which I have been watching her show for the past few weeks! Oh god...
And also. Last Tuesday's training was when... Mr Goh Qb popped out of nowhere! When I reached the carpark that night, I was pretty happy to see his car there (I kinda miss the fun and laughter he brought us last time). Then when I went up... I saw him sitting at the carpet with a sort of -.- look. Immediately, I freaked out... :P
Then when I was doing my taiji warm up, he popped out of nowhere (I guess it's the space in the particians <whichever way you spell it. I failed my spelling k!>)! Then he yelled 'YOKI!' And then I fell down -_-''' And then I got up and looked at him. Imagine how irritated I got when I found out that he called me just to say bye! Well, I'm thankful anyway, that he is still as bubbly and funny as ever... And that he bothered to say bye :D
Anyway, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment