It was fun :) Especially when the athletes who came back were from WUSHU!! :D
Met Yi Jun in person for the first time :D AHHHH. I wish she and Valerie (taiji bronze medalist) would show me their kong tui! :)
Yu Juan was pretty happy to see me :D I was happy to see them too :)
Then we had a group photo. Then suddenly an athlete from wushu (not Yi Jun, Yu Juan or Emily) put a bronze medal round my neck! And at that moment, I was thinking, whose medal did I get? Valerie's, Jaryl's, Jin Jie's or Sameul's?
After the photo, I got up and turned. Oh, so the medal was Valerie's. (Actually, I don't think any of the 3 guys would personally put the medals on anyone of us unless it's someone they know. I bet they forgot who I am D: )
After that, my OIC, BE, urged me to take a photo with Yi Jun. But I wanted it with Yu Juan instead, so I told her that. I'm not exactly close to Yi Jun, so yeah.
Then Yu Juan put HER medal round my neck! Heheh~ A bronze one and a gold one! Hope this is what I get for next year's competition :DD Of course, I gotta train hard :)
Emily said I looked like Yu Juan's cousin (!?!?!?!?) o.o
Yu Juan's mum said I looked a little like my school coach's daughter, QY. o.o
Ok but anyway, I really had a fun time yesterday. Even though it was tiring, it was really great to welcome back wushu athletes. But of course, not forgetting athletes from traditional dragonboating and... Another sport I can't remember. And also, the coaches who had spurred them on, and the officials. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment