This year is kinda rush, isn't it?
Look, 2012 just started, like, 14/15 days ago. And CNY is just round the corner!! Aiyoo...
Went out to buy goodies and clothes for my brother. Parents probably have a hole in their wallets :/
Today, I realised something went I went out to Orchard.
I saw a lot of Filipino maids (it's Sunday, which means rest day, and it's flooded with Filipinos. Zomg). My mother said she felt like she just went to the Phillipines. I kinda digested that. Now I really wonder how many families actually hire maids. A few days ago in my Chinese comprehension close exercise, I read that one in every 2 families hire a maid!! That's pretty shocking. Shows that Singaporeans are either too lazy to do housework by themselves, or just have no time.
Anyway, that's not the main point. I always thought Singaporeans are probably the most kiasu people in this entire world, but today my perspective changed. Forever.
I found that some Filipinos are more kiasu than us Singaporeans!!
(If there's any Filipinos reading this, do bear in mind that I'm not criticising you...)
They chiong seats even faster than us Singaporeans do. And for some, even there's already like not much space already (like maybe just a few inches left), they will still force their butts in!
That's terribly RUDE!
Singaporeans, rejoice that there's people more kiasu than you (Nah, just kidding). Oh, but for those with maids, I may be talking about the one at YOUR home now :P
Right... Enough.
Let's stop with the Question of The Day thingy... Cos I figured out that no one actually bothers to answer my question. And I can't think of much anyway.
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment