Sunday, 22 January 2012

Newssss~~

Sorry. A little boring today.
1) Luxury cruise sinks
Another one?? Titanic part 2 LOL. Nah just kidding. I wonder what happened. I hope those who are missing for now come back in peace. Alive.
2) Lady Gaga and Madonna feud
Gaga says she admires Madonna. But appears that Madonna doesn't really seem to like her that much. Hmm... If I had to choose between them, I would want Madonna. Her songs are quite awesome :)
3) Suju (Super Junior) concert in Singapore, tickets sold out
Not really surprising. Look, if even SNSD can do that, I don't see why Suju's concert can't. Both are very big groups, and both songs are quite good. But I don't want Suju, I WANT SHINee :( But I heard their comeback is soon. Yay! Wait... Why am I rejoicing... I can't even watch it anyway :(
4) Croc swallows 10 year old girl
Ugh. Eww. Poor girl...
5) Flash floods across Singapore
I know about this LOL. I was taking a bus home yesterday and I saw cars going through huge (and pretty deep too) puddles. Gawd damn!
Ok that's all. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment