Let me tell you mine.
1st day: Spent doing homework. Playing. Nothing else.
2nd day. Yet another homework day. Went out to cousin's house to play. Couldn't recognise more than 50% of my cousin's faces (GAWD!). Erm. Then I went home.
Today is the 3rd day. Our school had half day because of good O Level results (huat ah). Passed the CNY card that me and my fellow card making group-mates did to Mr Goh. Seemed like he likes it (I really hope so, I put it a lot of effort in). He thanked me, like, 3 times. First time he actually did this. The last card I did him I was only thanked once.
I really don't understand teachers. They tell us to enjoy our chinese new year holidays. But how? Especially when they give us a whole mountain of homework which seems almost impossible to finish. Is this considered as an act of sarcasm?
Oh never mind. We students are used to it already.
Ooh. There's Mr E's lesson tomorrow. Let's just hope it will be fun.
I... Have nothing else to say.
Therefore, TTFN.
Here's a video for everyone (the song's really awesome). Replay by SHINee :)
♥
No comments:
Post a Comment