Monday, 6 February 2012

Goodbye January, hello February.

It's time to "reflect" on January.
Basically, I feel that I have been coping with studies a lot better, especially with great teachers teaching my class :D
Training has been rather ok too... Not much of problems, other than irritating Mr Goh at times :P Sorry ah jiao lian!
But one thing I want to mention today is attitude.
I have started to realise that some people in my circle of friends are not as nice as they used to seem. Maybe I'm just sensitive, but I really feel that their actions are a little off.
Last Friday was photo taking session for CCA. As usual, the timing got pushed behind, and I had to rush off early to meet the VP, LM and CLM (co-level master). So I told one of my friends to call me when they were going down, so that I could see whether I was able to go over (I should be).
After meeting, I realised my phone had no missed call, but only notifications from STARCALL. So I thought that photo taking would be pushed to another day.
To think one of my friends whatsapped me to ask why I wasn't with them at the photo taking session (in fact, there were quite a few people asking me). It was that moment where I got so angry, I had no mood for a lot of things.
The next day (and today too), I realised that the best thing is that that person actually didn't know what was wrong. Wow, great -.- And continued pestering me.
Then during training, I had quite a black face (not as black as Friday training). RY then asked why I didn't ask her to call me. I guess cos she was pretty far from the taiji carpet and I didn't really want to walk over just to tell her to call me.
Oh and by the way, my face was real black on Friday training especially, due to some reasons. Amazingly, Mr Goh actually noticed it and got pretty concerned. A good teacher ^^
Then today, a second incident happened on one of my classmates.
Look, being the PE rep, I know whose names are not supposed to be put into the cross country list. So I told Mr E that wushu people's name should be taken out, as our teacher in charge hadn't allowed us to put our names in. So I took that person's name out, and ignored the guys', since they wanted to skip training.
Apparently, I got scolded by that person for not pulling out the guy's name.
I know that I may not be a very fair person, but since last week, those 2 boys have been pestering me that they wanted to join cross country to skip training (just in case there is training).
And my friend didn't want to join anyway, so I pulled her name out. Is that wrong?
And I got told off by her just because of this. Is it even fair to me?
Why is it that every time I get put in charge of something, I get scolded for EVERYTHING? Is this fair? No!
I seriously wonder if I should give my post as a PE rep to someone else so that in future I won't get scolded for no reason.
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment