This blog is almost a year old. Yay! A year has passed. Ah~
Happy birthday in advance, my dearest blog ^^
I'm hit with flu...It's really bad. Better now though. Normally, I don't put my head on the table in Mr E's class. But apparently, on last Thursday, I looked like I was about to faint any time!
Blogging in class now, kekeke ^^
I just got back my maths test today. Compared to last year, I personally feel that I have improved. Yay! :D Hope I get good results in the other tests too :)
Mr Goh recently (since last Friday) got very concerned about the condition in Wufang (taiji class ah), maybe because competitions are nearing. Really, until now, I still don't find my juniors being VERY serious in training. They are primary 6 this year, which means their competition is next month. Hello, is there a lot of time to waste? -_-'''
Really, get'cha head in the game. It's already February, and you're still relaxing? Not funny, pal.
Blogging in class now, kekeke ^^
I just got back my maths test today. Compared to last year, I personally feel that I have improved. Yay! :D Hope I get good results in the other tests too :)
Mr Goh recently (since last Friday) got very concerned about the condition in Wufang (taiji class ah), maybe because competitions are nearing. Really, until now, I still don't find my juniors being VERY serious in training. They are primary 6 this year, which means their competition is next month. Hello, is there a lot of time to waste? -_-'''
Really, get'cha head in the game. It's already February, and you're still relaxing? Not funny, pal.
I hate teachers who are unreasonable.
No comments:
Post a Comment