Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Watched a game on Sunday.

A basketball game. Singapore Slingers against Philippines something (I forgot). Top 2 teams in ASEAN fighting against each other.
Honestly, I wasn't really happy with the Philippines spectators. It's not that I'm racist or something (I never was), but their attitude that day really threw me off.
Their own team kept getting a foul. That's their team's fault. So the Singapore team got a chance for a penalty shoot. Guess what. They were so unhappy they actually JEERED at the Singapore team's shooter.
Hello Filipinos who jeered at us, may I know how OLD are you guys?
Even from my own seat, I could see all of you all with no one under the age of 13 or 14. So WHY are all your actions so childish? -.-
Then after that when one of the Singaporean players got a foul, and Philippines team got a penalty shoot, the Singaporeans spectators (whom I guess were all filled with hatred and annoyance like me) started jeering back at them (I didn't do that ok).
And one thing I want to say is about my own home team.
The guy who did the most shoots (the tallest guy, in fact), was the one who DID NOT shoot in the most.
Honestly, I wasn't very impressed (because when he was practising, he actually managed to shoot in quite a lot of balls). Sad. And he's the tallest, so everyone would definitely think that he can shoot well.
Haix.
Let's just hope the next game I watch will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment