Sad life eh :( Apparently I'm not the only one sick. It's the flu season.
Let me talk about life (nothing better to say, so yeah, you get it).
Last Wednesday was the day I finally gave up my hopes of getting into jiti (wushu group event). I have my own reasons, but I do not wish to share them here. So there.
Last Thursday was e-learning day. Boring day... With Asknlearn portal being lag (as expected). It looks like even Facebook and Twitter got a little lag too, this year.
Last Friday... I got pedo-ed by my classmate. I find him nice and scary at the same time, but overall, he's (rather) nice. Acceptable.
Training wasn't very nice on Saturday. I lost focus, and caused Mr Goh to be mad (very mad, in fact). the reason might have been because my brain was pretty tired (I had a course earlier that day). Aish, never mind. Looks like I have to work very very very VERY hard for the next few trainings, be it Wufang or school. I don't have much time to waste, it's about a month left to competitions. Not a lot of trainings.
RY got pretty upset that day :( Haix. Good thing she's better now :)
Today is Monday...
Today... Physics class was (quite) wasted. The girl behind me asked Mr L about Secondary 3 life. This conversation lasted for 1/4 of the lesson :( Then he (Mr L) just suddenly asked who went for the xiangsheng show on Saturday at Esplanade. Not a good thing to do. My friend started spazzing about the SS4 yesterday immediately -_-''' What a total waste of time...
Today is generally boring.
Tomorrow I have PE! Hooray :D
Thursday I have Mr Ek's lesson! Yay HAHA LOL
Friday is cross country... And I'm considering to go back to my primary school after that. Of course, not immediately...
Kays TTFN :P
No comments:
Post a Comment