I really don't know to be happy or what. My holidays are really packed...
I have...
1) A YTSA leadership camp
2) A whole lot of homework (as expected every time)
It's actually pretty ironic how teachers want us to enjoy our holidays when they give us so much homework. Interesting.
Talk about common tests. Suckish max.
The first day: Chinese CT. The asshole invigilator cut off 5 minutes of our time. 5 MINUTES. With that 5 MINUTES I would have finished my paper!
Second day: Maths and geog. Honestly, maths was easier than expected. Mr L invigilated our class. He took my paper when I finished and flipped through it. Then he wrote on the whiteboard a clue (from my paper obviously). Now everyone knows what that question requires. From MY paper. Haix. But never mind, I'm his physics rep, I can't possibly be annoyed at him just because of this.
Geog was... I don't know how to describe it.
Third day: Physics. The paper was really hard. I hope I'm not going to fail... But I know I may cause Mr L to be disappointed. Sorry teacher :(
Fourth day: History. The ancient paper haha. History... I have only 50-50 confidence of passing. At least I studied.
Fifth day: Biology. I might pass...
My english teacher is really unreasonable. What's her problem. She deserves her suspension.
Oh and guys, before I end my post, I wanna say this:
#StopKony.
No comments:
Post a Comment