Monday, 12 March 2012

So tired.

I'm still half awake *~* Just came back from Malaysia yesterday.
What I did there:
- Eat (obviously)
- Went to Jusco. Was so crowded there...
- Went to this firefly park where inside had a miniature farm containing chickens, rabbits, iguanas, turkeys and much more awesome animals
- Did something I never did in my life once: Lit up a 孔明灯. It was so pretty! Though mine had a few holes (in which hot air would escape from), it still managed to fly as far as the other intact ones did. It was really fun :)
- Touched cute little rabbits which were really "welcoming" in the sense that they kept wanting me to play with them :D
- Scared off a chicken (it nearly fell into the pond/lake that the ducks were swimming in)
- Saw a duck in "jail" cos he killed another duck :/
- Saw many fireflies! Pretty~
I don't have much to say.
Thus, TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment