Kanasai, it's a month. And blogger has changed so much ._.'' Gawd..
The new blogger seems so hard to use. I nearly clicked on the compose button just now -.-'' When I wasn't done typing..
Exams are all over, and it's the last week of school already. Life doesn't seem to be nice.
Complications in class.
That woman, is just so irritating.
Dude, I'm presenting my slides you know. And there you are, wanting me to shut up? Maybe you should shut up first. Moreover, you're disturbing all those around you who want to listen to me talk.
If you think presenting in front of the whole cohort is easy, then you should come on down and take my place. I dare you.
Plus, why can't you just ask your dad to wait for a few more minutes? Not like he will be so impatient to the point that he will bang the wall from tired of waiting or something right? -_-''
Then you still have the nerve to cry in class. Hey, trying to make others pity you?
Everyone makes sacrifices. Face it. If you aren't happy, too bad for you.
Then again, don't give me attitude. By just simply refusing a candy from you, you're already giving me attitude? Dude, what's wrong with you?
Ok enough.
I would gladly rant on and on, but I wouldn't. Waste of my time typing about such people.
And to those people who are commenting in my Cbox, please try to type your comments in English. My Malay is not good at all. Moreover, stop advertising your blog there. Not that I'm trying to be super firm or what, but it really is damn annoying.
I might just be removing it soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment