Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Sup June holidays~

Yeah man, it's one of the holidays many students have been longing for: THE JUNE HOLIDAYS.
Definition of holidays?
1) A time to be piled with a mountain of homework and assessments.
2) A time to play!
3) A time to go overseas
And so on. Well, you have to see which one you feel that fits your personal thinking the best.
Me? Trainings, camp, fun, and of course, homework.
I shall not deny that the camp activities seem very exciting, but I will not mention any of the activities here, in case of a leak, then there will be no more fun for the recruits then.
Service learning was 2 days ago. We had to serve the elderly at a certain old folks home, and I can't say that we had an easy time entertaining them. You see, we were pretty short-handed without enough manpower, and there were many different requests flying all around, so we have to do our best to "fulfil" their requests.
Alright I have nothing more to say..
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment