Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Many have been asking why I'm so sad recently.

For that question, I have quite a lot answers, but there's this particular one that has been bothering me for 2 weeks STRAIGHT.
Before that, let me ask a question to the people who have seen me before. Do I really look like a person who's so free that I will go around stealing other's boyfriend?
Whatever your answer is, keep it to yourself.
So here's the thing...
On this particular PE lesson (towards the end), a certain person (let's just name her A) started teasing me saying that I have a crush on my (guy) best friend, who, apparently, is attached.
Ok fine. Acceptable. Then I answered with some other rubbish back to her, then she turned away. For your information, I didn't say anything bad, I merely said I don't have a crush on him and that I never will.
THEN, a minute later, when I wanted to talk to her (I called and yelled her name a few million times), she actually didn't respond. Dude. I didn't do anything and I'm getting shunned? Ok... Wow.
This whole crappy thing started merely because of me (probably) siding my bestie too much. But is there a problem with siding someone who is your best friend?
Then at recess I got rather pissed off, which I guessed screwed my whole mood for the day. My bestie (shall just name him B) obviously sensed it, so he messaged me. Hours later, he found out who I was pissed of with. That person is his tablemate (she shall be C), the person who started all the rumours the moment I sided B.
The next day, I decided to rant on Twitter openly. C then messaged me after she saw the tweets, apologising. Well, it didn't do much of help.
Then this was the point whereby B decided to come in as the middleman, which caused even more problems. I know he meant us well, but...
So apparently he let me know what C told him. C thought that I was petty, because she thought that I got pissed when I was teased.
Hello, you're not even standing in my shoes... How would you know a single thing? ._. Here's a face for C:
Then, a face for A and C:
MEH.
Cool story, like seriously.
THEN I started ranting on Twitter again, and at this point of time C stuck her ass in and started helping she herself and A to clear THEIR names. And they called me unfair.
LOL, not bad. But as I said, if you have no idea what the true inside story is about, shut up.
At one point of time, this matter somehow (must have been B) went to his girlfriend, M. She messaged me to apologise to me for the matter and started blaming herself for that matter (when it wasn't even her fault at all). She also mentioned that she didn't trust such rumours.
This is just funny... Someone I don't really know trusts me so much more than some people I thought trusted me a lot.
Whut...
So that's just basically the gist. I don't really care... Since I'm petty, bitchy, and unfair to SOME people's eyes. And I doubt I ever want to talk to B again... I shall just stick with the 2 awesome people sitting on my right and left, as well as the one behind me, the one on the right of the one behind me, and the one beside her.
I really learnt a lesson through this.
As you grow up, you might think that you are losing more friends, when you actually are finding out who the true ones are.
There's obviously more people who aren't in that list of people I will stick to, but in my head, they are. :)
Before this post comes to an end, let me share a song...
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment