Really happy today!
A few hours ago, the news reported that one of our very own para-equestrians...
CLINCHED A MEDAL!
It's our first medal in this year's para games.
The athlete who won is Laurentia Tan, who was born with cerebral palsy (or something like that) as well as a hearing disability.
Despite her hearing disability, she joined the event where music synchronisation is needed, and STILL clinched a medal nevertheless. Laurentia, we're all proud of you! :D
For the next few days and events to come, I think many Singaporeans are looking forward to Yip Pin Xiu's event. Pin Xiu broke the world record for swimming last paralympics, and clinched a gold (obviously). Thus, I guess many of us have put our hopes on her. Good luck, Pin Xiu! ^^
Of course, I must not neglect the other athletes too. So good luck to ALL (Singaporean) paralympians participating this year! :D (Sorry for being a little selfish :P)
No comments:
Post a Comment