Saturday, 25 August 2012

Checked my last post and...

And... I saw that some of the pictures showed what no hotlinking (what the heck is that?) allowed or something. Quite sorry for that... But in case you're interested in their faces, they're available all over the net. So yeah... Just go ahead and search for them yourself.
So~~ Paralympics are starting SOON. Our athletes are already in London, and the good thing is that they're constantly updating their Twitter with photos and posts, so we're able to find out how they are now. :) Really excited about the games!
With the Olympics this year, our school has decided to come up with something known as the Inter-CCA Oympics. Sports that were available for us included touch rugby, badminton and soccer.Sounds like fun.. Wonder which CCA we will be up against?
Another thing, Teachers' Day is just around a corner! I decided to make... JUST ONE CARD. For a teacher that's really special. Ever since he came in last year, the cards to him are filled with words (and my true feelings), and we've actually been talking much more. Yes, he may be annoying at times, but he is a fun and passionate teacher, one of the best I've ever met.Since he mentioned that he will be leaving soon, I shall make the best card I've ever made (LOL).
Anyway, can anyone give me tips for Photoshop? I really suck at it... Just leave any comments in the Cbox / comment section. Thanks lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment