Tuesday, 14 August 2012

List of athletes (cont.)

~Gu Juan (Badminton)












~Derek Wong (Badminton)
Hmm. Cool shot there!













~Shinta Mulia Sari and Yao Lei (Badminton, women's doubles)
Doesn't Yao Lei actually resemble Gu Juan a little...? ><













~Joseph Isaac Schooling (Swimming)











~Tao Li (Swimming) (One of the olympians I adore.)












~Mylene Ong Chui Bin (Swimming)












~Lynette Lim Shu-En (Swimming)












~Quah Zheng Wen (Swimming)












~Helena Wong Kar Mun (Weightlifting)










~Geraldine Lee Wei Ling (Canoeing)















~Colin Cheng Xinru (Sailing)












~Elizabeth Yin Yue Ling (Sailing)












Now for our paralympians! They will be going for the London Para games soon, so good luck, all the best and may the force be with you! :)

~Nurulasyiqah Md. Taha (Boccia)











~Maximillian Tan (Para-equestrian)

















~Gemma Rose Foo (Para-equestrian)
Isn't she pretty :3 ?


















~Laurentia Tan Yen-Yi (Para-equestrian)













~Yip Pin Xiu (Para-swimmer)
Hopefully she breaks another world record :D


















~Theresa Goh Rui Si (Para-swimmer)











~Tan Wei Qian Jovin (Para-sailing)

















~Desiree Lim Kok Liang (Para-sailing)














Ok! That's about it... I hope I didn't miss anyone out.
TTFN! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment