Monday, 17 September 2012

My junior's blog post.

Ok so basically, one of my juniors wrote a post about her granny's tale about experiencing something rather similar to paralysis.
About the post, I haven't gained enough courage to read the whole thing (all I managed was to skimp through the first sentence). But then, many other wushu students who read her blog had been mentioning it on Twitter ever since yesterday.
Ya so I was just rather clueless about what she wrote when I saw the tweets. But I could see that it was freaky, because apparently RY was urging FY not to read it (maybe it's really that scary after all so maybe I shouldn't try to read any of it because it's night already and I need a good rest from the insomnia yesterday).
Since I didn't have a single idea about what was going on, I decided to ask Lala since she seemed to be rather knowledgeable on the topic.
.... Ok maybe I shouldn't say anything here.
But anyway, what Lala told me did indeed sound pretty freaky (just basically adds on to my insomnia. Sighs). D: I really do hope I can sleep well tonight.. Ok well maybe I can since I've been on the computer for quite a while which just makes my brain sleepy making me drift off to sleep even better.
That's just actually... Nonsensical rubbish ._.
But anyways, if you really are interested in the post and you have the courage and guts to do so, you may read her post at silver-cobwebs.blogspot.sg .
Have fun! :B
TTFN~

No comments:

Post a Comment