So here's the first..
Then the second~
Honestly, I can't decide which is better cos I love both Jayesslee and Taylor Swift. But when I first compared the two, I thought Jayesslee's version was better only because it was played and sang at a (few) note(s) lower. And since I can't really sing in a high voice (I got put into Alto when I joined choir in primary school), I would, naturally, be attracted to the lower one.
But as time went by, I seemed to find that both had their good sides.
Ok but anyway Sonia and Janice's voices are really good, and so is Taylor's.
Another (hit) video I'd like to share is this....
One thing really cool about this song is that it sounded pretty annoying at first, but as time goes, it gets real catchy. And before you know it, you're... Addicted. :)
For some reason, I find The Ting Ting's 'That's Not My Name' pretty annoying and I don't know why. Ok maybe it just doesn't suit my taste.
But honestly, I don't seem to be the only one finding that song irritating. The other day in lecture, Ms H played the songs that we knew only halfway through, yet for that particular song she played the whole thing. Lala, who was sitting beside me, was begging along with me for her to stop the song.
However, that song's influence on the female students seems to be great. Many girl's Twitter name have become things like 'Theycallme____'. Ok, anything. LOL
TTFN, and goodnight :)
No comments:
Post a Comment