ANYWAY. It's been quite a while since I actually last blogged.
Term 1 is coming to an end already. And what have I been doing, you ask?
Well apparently, I...
1) Have been studying so much because of tests and next week is full of tests so yes I AM going to die. Keen on congratulating me?
2) Have gotten myself 2 new relatives (obviously not blood related though). I have a new twin brother (a bear like me :D) who often turns around in class to disturb me (I have no idea of his motive but he's probably just too bored) and a stupid annoying distant cousin who is... A HYENA. This hyena sits beside me and once in a while when she feels like disturbing me she will do a lot of stupid things. THEN, I now know this girl sitting beside my twinnie who was supposed to be a nice panda, but I accidentally drew it until it looked like a total paedophile (OH whatever the spelling -.-) so she ended up being PEDO PANDA. But I'm gonna miss her a lot cos she's going to Fudan soon ):
3) Have been laughing FAR TOO MUCH ever since twinnie started sitting in front of me. It's not very good news (since I do tend to get easily distracted by twinnie and coussy) but I really LOVE my seat, so pray that it doesn't ever change T_T
And I'd like to say something. LOWER SECONDARY STUDENTS. Please cherish your life now because I'm pretty miserable here in upper sec ok ):
But I can't entirely say that upper sec life isn't fun. If you enter the right class with the right combination for you and the right mindset, trust me, you will love your class.
Well at least I hope so for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment