Thursday, 4 April 2013

Hello Term 2.

Yeap, it's week 2 of term 2 already. Here are the things that have happened thus far:
1) My progress report is BACK. I don't actually know how to react but I would say that I'm considered good already... If you compare my slip to the guy who is on my right in class.
2) Our seating arrangement has changed. I quite like my current seat actually, but I have realised that after changing my seat, I am very easily distracted in class because a) my twin sits somewhere near me and b) the guy next to me is hilarious too.
3) I have a new relative, who is our vice chairman, the MOLE.
4) I personally feel that the bond between our class girls have grown. (:
5) I MISS THE PEOPLE IN FUDAN HUHU ):
And then of course, the things that are COMING...
1) Inter-school competition. I don't get it, I have been competing since P4 and amazingly this is the year I am feeling the highest amount of stress and fear of it compared to previous years. I don't know what's wrong AT ALL.
2) Mid Year Examinations (aka MYE) . This is making me feel worse ESPECIALLY when I know that I have competitions right before MYE T~T
Because I really don't have much to talk about term 2 (I mean, it just started didn't it..) , I shall move on to another topic. Yeap, a dual topic post.
I watched My Neighbour Totoro the other day. You may wonder what's that right (especially for kids NOT born in my era)? Well here's a few pictures..

Well this big fat one here is the king of the forest.
It's pretty lazy though. Not bad for a king
of a forest!?


Then we have this adorable blue guy here. He's
Boomboomba (yes that's his name alright) and...
Well... He goes boombboomba! all the time..

Then we have this adorable white one (the girl
in the background is one of the main
characters by the way). This guy's name is
Chichicha (don't mind the spelling) and
yes, he goes chichicha all the time.
The story is about love... I think? It's really quite nice and funny. If you have the time, try to search around and watch the movie (: 
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment