I realised I've been dead for quite a bit of time, so I decided I should get the blogger application and blog on the go because there's close to no time at all for computer.
This year is a critical year; where I will be at in the (near) future will pretty much be dependent on this. Yes, it's the event that graduating Sec 4s have to face: GCE O Levels.
It's not an easy year, facing stress from not only school life and parents, but also social life. This year seems to be the year where my friendship with some of my classmates faces the big test of whether or not we are meant to be friends.
Despite all the crap, I'm partly grateful that this test actually appeared, because it allowed me to see for myself who was by my side when no one else was, making me cherish them even more. To this group of people, thank you for supporting me all this time and I am really grateful to have met you all.
Either way, I hope that I get the results I am aiming for so that I can enter the institute I want. Time to study.
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment