As the name suggests, this shop offers Thai cuisine, mainly noodles. They do have rice and side dishes such as green mango salad and thai fish cake. When it first opened, there were hardly any people eating there, and I wondered how long they would be able to last. However, as time passed, I realised that more and more people started going there for their food.
I wouldn't say that their menu spoils you for choice (it's only 3 pages long), but I would say that you do have a choice if you cannot take spicy noodles. Their specialty is actually Ba Mee Kiao & Moo Dang ($5.80), or egg noodles with dumplings and char shu/char siew. It isn't spicy, and it can be soup based or just dry noodles. What I would really recommend would be their Ba Mee Tom Yam ($8.80), or tom yam egg noodles. Their tom yam soup tastes really great, and it comes with a variety of seafood such as prawns, as well as slices of fish and squid. Their drinks are also really great: My dad mentioned that their coffee tastes really great, and the tea that I drank wasn't too sweet.
The best thing about this restaurant is that there are NO SERVICE TAX CHARGES, not even GST. This makes it even more worth eating, which is why I really like this place. They have superb food, a lovely ambiance, and very good customer service.
![]() |
| The menu |
As of the time that this post was written, they have a promotion, something like the buddy meal from KFC. Each set contains 2 servings of food (either noodles or rice) as well as drinks/appetizer. The promotion also has tom yam hot pot, which either comes with 2 bowls of rice, or a green mango salad. It is very worth it since the price is slashed by a lot, so I really recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment