Friday, 1 August 2014

Thankful

I'd like to use this blogpost to thank the people (or animal or possibly inanimate objects too) who have been with me no matter how retarded or irritating or stupid or terrible a person I've been. This includes:
- My parents
- A few of my most wonderful friends
- My pets (all of them, even those who have gone to a better place)
- My bed
- My backbone (cuz it supports me. ha ha ha.)
- Anything/anyone else I missed who you think I really love you.
Not just these people though. I'd also like to thank the people who have dumped and bullied me and done whatever shitty things to me because you've made me stronger and allowed me to see who really are the friends I have. Not just fake friends. HOWEVER, I shan't list you people out because I don't need the whole world to know you. I don't want to be a little shit either. I just need to murder all you in my imagination, and that's quite enough for me.
That's all. Enjoy your day and find out who are the real friends around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment